Sanity is Overrated

free hit counter javascript
View My Stats

31 October 2010

Catching up.

So, I realize that it has been over a year since I have written anything on here, but since I doubt anyone actually reads this crap anyway, no one noticed, so there!

A lot of things have happened in my life since the last time I wrote, and to get into a lot of it with the detail it would deserve will make this into more of a novel than a blog post, so I will try to summarize as best I can, lest I bore the living crap out of everyone!

Lets see, I did a ton of moving around, and then in June we finally settled into a little two bedroom mobile home. It may not be the Taj Mahal, but it is what we can afford and is a roof over our heads...the bonus is that said roof doesn't seem to leak in the rain!

In March, we found out that our family would be expanding, and on October 23, 2010, I gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl who is the apple of her daddy's eye and has everyone who meets her wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

Oh, I probably better add that on August 28th, 2010, I married a wonderful man who is by my side and walks through lifes adventures with me. He also has managed to not be run off by my craziness and rough patches, and is my best friend in the world whom I love with all my heart and soul.

Let's see, I think that covers the major events of my life since I have written last.

Life has thrown a lot of curve balls at us, but we have tried to roll with them as best as we could and while a lot of the circumstances might not be ideal right now, we are working through it and we will get to the other side stronger and able to handle whatever comes our way. They say whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
free hit counter javascript
View My Stats